While many who shepherd the business world’s most important initiatives are trained and credentialed as bonafide project managers, just as many workers find projects heaped upon them — whether they have the training or not. These “battlefield commissions” often come out of the blue, so you never know when your boss might one day turn to you and expect a key project get done right, regardless of experience.
No matter your industry, it’s probably not going to hurt to know the project management process before that pivotal day comes. You can get educated now with the Complete Project Management course mega-bundle, selling now for just $29 from TNW Deals.
This collection features 11 courses, tailored to lay out the tools and procedures any budding project manager needs to understand.
- Setting Up A Real-World Project In JIRA
- Team Workflows In JIRA
- JIRA Visual Reference: Issue Administration
- Understanding JIRA For Users, Managers & Admins
- Agile Project Management: Scrum Step By Step w/ Examples
- PMP Project Management
- Product Management: Agile Requirements Using Product Backlog
- Project Management: Deliver On Time & Scrum Project Delivery
- Scrum Advanced: Software Development & Program Management
- Kanban: Productivity & Efficiency For Agile Lean Project
- Scrum Certification Prep Training & Agile Scrum Training
Included in the package, users will get complete explorations of three principle project management areas: JIRA, the world’s most popular issue management software tool; how to achieve PMP (Project Management Professional) certification; and the Agile and Scrum processes for working through a project while managing everything from resources and personnel to deadlines and stakeholder expectations.
This fast track to project manager status (and the six-figure salary many of those professionals bring home) routinely costs nearly $2,200, so get in on this limited time opportunity to get the entire package for only $29.