Former CEO of The Next Web. A fan of startups, entrepreneurship, getting things done faster, penning the occasional blog post, taking photos Former CEO of The Next Web. A fan of startups, entrepreneurship, getting things done faster, penning the occasional blog post, taking photos, designing, listening to good music and making lurrrve.
It’s been a long wait since we first reported that an official Dropbox app had been submitted to the App store, but finally, the application is now live and available for download.
Features for the iPhone app include:
- Access your Dropbox on the go – All the contents of your Dropbox are available for viewing. You can even stream music and movies in your Dropbox straight to your iPhone.
- Download files for offline viewing – Add files to your ‘Favorites’, and they’ll be accessible at any time.
- Take photos and videos and sync them to your Dropbox – Take a photo from your iPhone and email its public link to a friend in less than a minute.
- Share links to files in your Dropbox – Any file in your Dropbox.
- Photo galleries – Just like the ones online.
Grab it here, it’s free.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.