Ahmad F Al-Shagra
Co-founder of Nadrus.com, Ex-Editor of The Next Web ME, trainer, blogger, and programmer. Co-founder of Nadrus.com, Ex-Editor of The Next Web ME, trainer, blogger, and programmer.
I’m sure us Arabs make up a good chunk of the 60+ million worldwide daily FarmVille players on Facebook and as sure I am not a fan of it, I know most of you would prefer going on a Gardening Tools shopping spree than do the actual work. CashU hears you, shop away.
FarmVille developed by Zynga a social networking game developer that launched FarmVille during 2009 only to surprise the world (themselves included) becoming the most popular farm simulator game, and the source of endless annoying harvest mouse clicking and wasted office hours.
CashU hasn’t stopped to catch a breath for the past couple of months with service release after service release in which appears to be a build up to something major, other than FarmVille cash thing that is.
As is the case in most of the region, online transactions using credit/debit cards aren’t an easy task, nor a trusted one for that, which is where CashU comes in. By providing online prepaid cards for a little extra than the actual value they remove any serious risk of fraud getting you ready to do some online spending.
It’s quite simple as the CashU blog explains, but just in case we added it below for those of you interested. So happy farming!
1. Go to the game application on Facebook
2. Click on “add cash and coins”
3. From the payment page. Scroll down until you reach the option of paying via PayByCash then click on PayByCash logo
4. From the next page choose the amount of cash or coins you would like to purchase then click on “get cash”
5. From the payment page of PayByCash click on “change country” link
6. Choose your country from the list and click continue
7. From the next page, choose cashU as your payment method
8. From the confirmation page; click on “place order now”
9. From cashU payment page; enter your account number and password to complete the purchase.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.