Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web. Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web.
Take a spin through the top-grossing films of any given year and you’re guaranteed to run into at least a few animated features. Just this year, “Incredibles 2,” “Hotel Transylvania 3” and “The Grinch” are already among 2018’s top money-makers — and that list could see another entry soon with the heavy buzz around “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.”
Whether it’s a major motion picture release or just someone trying to finish their first animated sequence, animation starts with knowing the basics of the medium. You can learn the tools of the cartoon artist and start creating animations of your own with the training in The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Animation Bundle. Right now, this bundle is over 90 percent off at just $20 from TNW Deals with promo code: GREENMONDAY20.
The eight courses featured here are the doorway that can give young animators a grasp on the tech tools needed to start turning ideas for animated scenes into real on-screen magic. You’ll learn:
- Save Time in Character Animation in After Effects (a $49.99 value)
- Using an Editing Software for Animation (a $49.99 value)
- Direct & Produce Animation (a $49.99 value)
- Character Design For Animation in Illustrator (a $49.99 value)
- Adobe Illustrator Essentials for Character Design (a $49.99 value)
- Backgrounds & Assets for Animation in Photoshop (a $49.99 value)
- Sketching for Animators Who Can’t Draw (a $49.99 value)
- Make Money With Animation & Design (a $199.99 value)
A handful of courses will have students maneuvering through the versatile fleet of animation-friendly Adobe Creative Cloud apps like Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects. After conquering the mechanics and working through basic character design and world-building concepts every animator faces, the training also lays out paths for turning animation into a career. There’s even a course here to help get students who don’t know how to draw working.
Enrolling in accredited animation school programs can cost anywhere from $10,000 to $40,000 and beyond. For only $20 with promo code: GREENMONDAY20, this bundle can get budding animators started for a whole lot less.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.