Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web. Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web.
They service over a third of the world’s cloud computing needs. And with cloud services growing at a clip of nearly 40 percent annually, smart money recognizes Amazon Web Services as not only a juggernaut in the tech industry, but one that’s getting bigger by the day.
As AWS’s footprint in the cloud industry keeps expanding, now is the time for forward-thinking techheads and IT job seekers to make sure they know the AWS infrastructure. You can earn that knowledge with this comprehensive Amazon Web Services Certification Training Mega Bundle, which is on sale now for only $69 from TNW Deals.
This package pulls together eight certified courses covering every aspect of migrating and managing small and large networks with AWS. The training walks a user through maneuvering with the AWS dashboard, then using their powerful network of features, including the Virtual Private Cloud, Elastic Load Balancing, S3 and Route 53.
- AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training (a $299 value)
- Introduction to Amazon S3 Training Course (a $97 value)
- Introduction to Amazon Route 53 Training (a $59 value)
- Introduction to Amazon EC2 Training Course (a $99 value)
- AWS Solution Architect Certification Training Course (a $350 value)
- Amazon VPC Training Course (a $97 value)
- AWS Lambda Training Course (a $149 value)
- AWS Database Migration Service Course (a $149 value)
With this training, you’ll know how to handle media storage for Big Data Analytics and serverless computing apps, route internet traffic, and design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems.
Each course also comes with certification once you’re finished, proving you’ve got what it takes to transition and run any system with the AWS platform.
All together, this training would usually run almost $1,300, but you can get all this AWS knowledge now for just $69 while this offer lasts.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.