Red Innova just announced the twenty finalists which will compete during its upcoming edition in Sao Paulo on November 29th and 30th.
As we previously reported, Red Innova is an international conference on innovation, Internet, business and entrepreneurship, which takes place four times a year in Spain, Brazil, Uruguay and the US.
Besides conferences from successful Latin American entrepreneurs, Red Innova is also hosting a Startup Competition for Ibero-American startups. Its call for projects resulted in over a hundred applications, of which it just shortlisted twenty. Here are the finalists by country of origin:
- Argentina: Altodot, Pixowl, Vurbia, Zukbox;
- Brazil: Agenciafreelancer, Capsdoc, EverWrite (see our story about EverWrite winning RBS Prize), Facecommerceapp, Gbolso, Kerocarro, Museworld.net, Vigilanti;
- Chile: Ecoshop;
- Colombia: StartBull;
- Ecuador: Kinetik (see our post about Kinetik’s iPhone app);
- Peru: Uivix;
- Portugal: Leafer;
- Spain: Sys&App (gootaxi);
- Uruguay: Integra, KidBox.
Pssst, hey you!
Do you want to get the sassiest daily tech newsletter every day, in your inbox, for FREE? Of course you do: sign up for Big Spam here.