Although semi-finicky with when she’ll respond to questions without just opening the app itself, Siri does have nearly a d dozen new responses to Pokémon-related queries. To hear them, just ask a simple question about Pokémon Go and about half the time she’ll respond with one of the following:
- “[Name]! Go!”
- “I like playing peekabo with Pikachu.”
- “Oh, is that why everyone keeps asking what color a Geodude is?”
- “I’ve been looking in the much for Muk.”
- “Of course. That’s what it’s all about. Oh, wait, that’s the hoké Pokémon.”
- “Just make sure to look both ways. And up and down, too.”
- “I like pocket monsters. Pocket assistants, too.”
- “Confining virtual beings inside powerful devices makes me feel funny for some reason.”
- and my personal favorite: “Snorlax. Zzzz. Sorry, what was the question?”
Ever been to a tech festival?
TNW Conference won best European Event 2016 for our festival vibe. See what's in store for 2017.
Again, Siri doesn’t respond to these queries every time; sometimes she just opens Pokémon Go and ignores you completely. There’s a metaphor about life in 2016 somewhere in there.