Weekends are a time for relaxing and unwinding; you can forget about your working week, switch off the alarm clock and laze around to your heart’s content.
However, I hate to break it to you, but it’s Monday now though and if you spent your weekend enjoying that kind of relaxing time away from your phone or computer, then there’s a whole bunch of news and features that you missed out on. Fear not though, we have you covered.
So, pop on the coffee pot, switch your phone to silent and put a do not disturb sign on your office door while you catch up with the best tech news and features from The Next Web and beyond across the last two days.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- MSN Portal Revamed, Bing Mobile Apps to Be Rebranded MSN
- Adobe Freshens its Creative Cloud Video Suite Interface
- Nest to Launch in France, Netherlands, Belgium and Ireland
- The Everything Guide to Twitter Cards
- The iWatch Won’t Be What You Expect it to Be
- 100 Entrepreneurs Walk Into a Dark Forest…
- Windows 9 is Coming, but Microsoft Needs Touch-first Office
- How and Where to Learn Ruby
- 4 Ways & 14 Tactics to Drive More Revenue With Community
- The End of Ownership: The Zero-Marginal-Cost Economy
- How to Save 6 Hours a Week on Social Media
- Why Complexity is Enterprise’s Biggest Debt
From beyond The Next Web
- Why Amazon has No Profits and Why it Works [Benedict Evans]
- Reddit Bans Celebrity Photo Forums After a Week of “Whack-a-Mole” [Recode]
- The Jack Ma Way [The New York Times]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Image credit: Shutterstock
Pssst, hey you!
Do you want to get the sassiest daily tech newsletter every day, in your inbox, for FREE? Of course you do: sign up for Big Spam here.