Monday is upon us once again, but rather than sitting pining about how quickly the weekend passed, think about all the exciting things that are going to happen in tech this week. Not to forget Apple’s Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) keynote taking place today, of course.
But before we get ahead of ourselves with a new influx of announcements and the news from Cupertino, it’s time to take 10 minutes to catch up on everything you missed from The Next Web and beyond in the last two days. Go make a coffee, we’ll wait for you to get back.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- Windows 8.1 Passes Windows 8 in Market Share, Windows 7 Over 50%
- Samsung Will Release Tizen Smart TV SDK in July
- Airbnb Testing In-app Concierge Feature
- Dyson Prototyped a Google Glass-like AR Headset
- Is Your Brand Ready For China? Three Key Questions To Consider
- How a Mobile App for Honesty Can Make You a Better Marketer
- How to Optimize Discounts to Pump Up Sales Volume
- Getting Leapfrogging Right: Adapting Tech Trends to Developing
- 5 Tips For a Successful Pivot
News from beyond The Next Web
- Rumor: Google Exploring ‘KITT’ For Eyes-Free Functionality In The Car, Always-On Listening [Android Police]
- Intruders for the Plugged-In Home, Coming in Through the Internet [NY Times Bits Blog]
- Life after Silk Road: how the darknet drugs market is booming [Guardian]
Do you want to be a cryptocurrency millionaire?
Don't get your hopes up.
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock