Apple thrills its audience with the launch of the iPad Mini, Zynga lays off staff in Austin and Google does a little house keeping. It’s all in today’s Daily Dose.
You can catch The Daily Dose every Monday through Friday right here on The Next Web. Be sure to hit the subscription button of your choice below to get The Daily Dose as soon as it’s available.
- Tim Cook: As of two weeks ago, Apple has sold 100M iPads in just 2.5 years. Read more
- Apple’s new 7.9″ iPad mini: A5 chip, LTE, 1024×768 display, 10hr battery, 16GB for $329 Read more
- Apple announces new iBooks with continuous scrolling, better iCloud and sharing, says 400M iBooks downloaded. Read more
- Zynga just laid off 100 employees in its Austin office during the Apple event, closes down its TheVille game. Read more
- Google News gets click-to-expand clusters, sidebars of photos and videos and an updated Techmeme-like layout. Read more
- Google Drive apps renamed ‘Docs, Sheets and Slides’, now available in the Chrome Web Store. Read more