Twournal is a service that will turn your Twitter stream into a physical book.
Love It: Awesome geek-centric coffee table material.
Hate It: No editing the embarrassing 3am drunken tweets.
I have to admit that I was a skeptic about this, but then I realized how much of my life I’ve documented on Twitter. If you’re the same, then Twournal is a service you absolutely need to look into.
Twournal will take your tweets and turn them into a printed journal so you can have a physical look back at your Twitter past. The finished product? It’s absolutely coffee table material, and something you’ll want to share for mass amounts of grins:
You might be asking, of course, what options are available. Fortunately, Twournal has our answer:
- Full pages of your tweets
- Can include Twitpic/Tweetphoto/Yfrog pictures in color or black and white
- Can include replies
- Can create a custom cover
- Tweets are in chronological order
- Can add a dedication message to appear after the title
- Select which tweets to start and end at
- Color covers
Twournal is still in the beta stages, but if you’re keen on grabbing one for yourself, you’ll need to retweet our announcement. Twournal will be sending out invite codes to the first 300 people who do!
Read next: Glass bottomed hot air balloon