Adobe has updated its Photoshop app, making it a universal iOS app that now works natively on the iPad as well as the iPhone and iPod Touch.
The updated app (renamed Photoshop Express), has a new UI, and includes bug fixes and performance improvements. The iPad version includes;
- Support for portrait and landscape orientations
- Redesigned Online, Edit, and Upload workflows
- Ability to work on multiple photos in sequence from within a single workflow
- Redesigned Organizer view with simplified album sharing
- Updated icons and visuals that make it easier to navigate and use the Editor
- • Ability to upload to Photoshop.com and Facebook simultaneously
Pssst, hey you!
Do you want to get the sassiest daily tech newsletter every day, in your inbox, for FREE? Of course you do: sign up for Big Spam here.