We’re looking for a full time (again, maybe part time depending on the person) European Tech Writer with a relentless passion for European technology, startups and tech culture.
You need to LOVE technology, startups, software, entrepreneurship and the idea of immersing yourself in the technology scene/culture. You’ll enjoy chasing up stories and the people behind them for interviews/comment. You’ll love people, events and developing relationships.You’ll be keen to learn the background to a story, thrive on the paying attention to the details and above all, have a desire to be first to a story.
You should be keen to make a name for yourself within the tech circle but more importantly, interested in being part of the Internet’s fastest growing technology blog and its team of global writers.
- Passionate about tech
- Fast, confident writer.
- Natural attention to detail
- Natural drive to get to a news story first.
- Watching out and reporting breaking news stories, anywhere on the planet – but especially within Europe.
- Reviewing startups from across the planet – but particularly within Europe
- Writing thoughtful discussion posts about the International technology scene; the companies involved, influencers and everything in between.
- Attending events and conferences.
- Interviewing influencers and companies involved in the headline.
Salary: Industry standard but negotiable.
Contact: email@example.com with links to your writing (whether it be a blog post, article, report – anything that indicates you have writing talent).