Do you love social media (we mean SERIOUSLY dig it)?
“This event was off the charts”
Gary Vaynerchuk was so impressed with TNW Conference 2016 he paused mid-talk to applaud us.
Can you find your way around Adobe Photoshop and smash out quick image edits under pressure?
If so, keep reading… we might be a match made in social media geek heaven!
We are currently looking for:
- 1x Social Media / Community Manager Intern (full-time) in North America
- 1x Social Media / Community Manager Intern (part-time) in the UK/Europe
And these are paid positions.
Did you know… The Next Web has 3,500,000+ followers across the all the major social networks.
Having spent the day tweeting, GIF-ing, Snapchatting and much much more, our Interns tend to end the day feeling a bit…
A taste of what you could be working on…
- Standard community management duties – social media channel monitoring, responding to comments and escalating any issues that arise to TNW’s Community Director
- Identifying TNW content to strategically publish on multiple social networks
- Production of weekly/monthly social media analytics reports
- Developing creative community campaigns to increase engagement with TNW content
- Live-tweeting of special events or breaking news
- Editing images via tools like Photoshop to optimise them for social channels
- Developing a TNW community via Snapchat, Vine, Instagram, and/or Pinterest
- Tracking social media for potential news stories + pre-viral content across the Web.
and much more…
Our perfect candidate
These are some of the key attributes we are looking for…
- A confident user of all major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn).
- Experience and an interest in creating content for Snapchat, Vine, Instagram and/or Pinterest.
- An ability to take images and edit them in Adobe Photoshop to optimise them for different social networks
- You seriously LOVE social media and are able to work at a fast pace
- You’re a slick multi-tasker who enjoys working on several tasks at any one time
- You are good with words and are able to tune-in to our audience’s comments and replies, then respond in an appropriate style
Don’t worry if you don’t have bags of directly related experience, or you think you lack something from our list of requirements – this is an internship after all! What’s important is your drive and enthusiasm, an eagerness to learn and the ability to be flexible about what you will work on day-to-day.
Sound awesome? Good! The next step is to fill in our application form. So, what are you waiting for? Hit the link below and lets get started!
Any questions? Contact me (@MattNavarra) on Twitter using the hashtag #TNWInterns.