- Revealed: Everything that Google will unveil at its Android event on October 29.
- Mention of iBooks 3.0 discovered in recent iTunes listing, supporting books focus for iPad mini event.
- Facebook exec Joanna Shields leaves to build the next Silicon Valley in London.
- Zuckerberg to Startup School: MySpace was great earlier on, but felt threatened by Facebook.
- The Humble eBook Bundle tops $1 million in sales with three days to go.
- Best Buy prices Nokia Lumia 920 at $149.99 and HTC 8X at $99, as AT&T opens preorders.
Make sure you catch these features, published over the weekend. Perfect to read over your lunch or on that dull train ride home.
- Why tech-based small businesses and startups should make design a priority.
- Developer depression: Isolation is the biggest problem.
- Evernote Moleskine notebook review: When digital and analog elegantly collide.
- 20 of technology’s most underrated founders.
- Survival of the fittest: Failure in the startup world.
- Yahoo faces the Mayer dilemma as quarterly earnings are released: focus on media or go social.
- Get out of your head & get things done: How to create a basic productivity system.
- 8 entrepreneurs’ opinions on tech education options available today.
- So you want to be a programmer, huh? Here are 27 ways to learn online.
A bit of fun
- Watch: Giants pitcher Matt Cain destroys objects in mid-air with his fastball
- Uncanny tech industry lookalikes
- LG trolls elevator passengers to show how ‘lifelike’ its new IPS monitors are [Video]
- How to age better (off topic but a must watch)
And from elsewhere…
Have you visited TNW's hype-free blockchain and cryptocurrency news site yet?
It's called Hard Fork.
To finish off, here are some pieces that you really shouldn’t miss from elsewhere around the Web:
- Dark Google: One Year Since Search Terms Went “Not Provided” [Marketing Land]
- Twitter Gives Saudi Arabia a Revolution of Its Own [New York Times]
- Why Microsoft’s Tablet Can’t Fail [BuzzFeed]
- Housecleaning, Then Dinner? Silicon Valley Perks Come Home [New York Times]