Share your ideas with our audience
TNW events are known for being daring, bold, and future-forward. A TNW talk isn’t just a story or a list of facts — it involves unique insights and draws exciting conclusions about the future of technology. We are passionate about providing a platform for new ideas and disruptive minds.
Your talk could come to life as a compelling story, conceptual how-to, or cover a pressing industry issue.
So if you are a thought leader who shares our vision of informing, inspiring, and connecting people who love tech, we want to hear from you.
Please follow the process below to apply as a speaker at either TNW València or our other events. Every submission is reviewed on a rolling basis.
Guidelines for Applicants
1. WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Industry titans and forward-thinking C-level executives shaping and disrupting the tech space
- Founders with inspiring stories (not promoting their company but sharing insights on their tech journey)
- Influencers who are challenging the norms in tech
- Agency and consultant speakers may be considered for earned speaking opportunities. We do request that these speakers are proposed with a client co-speaker.
2. WHAT’S THE STORY YOU WANT TO TELL?
- Think about why your story matters, the value it provides the audience, and how your story will be remembered. Consider what you want people to take away from your talk. Is your goal to inspire, motivate, or raise awareness?
- Make sure your story is a fit with our audience. Overall, your session should be inspirational, actionable, and educational.
- A limited number of sponsor speaking roles are possible for more solutions focused sessions still no sales pitches please. Let us know in the application if you’d like to learn more.
3. SUGGESTED TOPIC & KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Here’s your chance to let us know what you can bring to the TNW audience. We receive a lot of applications, so please make sure to be clear and comprehensive.
- The TNW content team will have full editorial discretion on the agenda. It may be that your suggested topic is not an exact fit on our agenda, but your expertise is. In that case, we can work together to bring out the best of your content.
4. WHEN CAN YOU SUBMIT?
Now! We are currently accepting submissions for TNW València 2023. Just make sure to read the fine print before submitting.
The Fine Print
- All speakers (earned speaking roles) receive a complimentary speaker pass, plus a free guest pass and a significant discount code.
We do not pay a speaker fee but we can discuss barters.
When selected, the costs covering the logistics (travel, accommodation, etc.), if any, are covered by the speakers themselves.
Content has to be original or significantly updated and customized for the TNW audience.
Each session can have a maximum of one person per organization (we like collaborations and different views).
Successful proposals are chosen based on the proposed idea and speakers suggested. Changes in subject or speakers have to go through the content team and may lead to the cancelation of the session.
Spaces are limited and some proposals may be offered a slot in a different format or stage than originally applied for.
Once offers are accepted, and speaker and session content have been confirmed, we will add the session to the event agenda. We may list the speaker as a confirmed speaker on the speaker page in advance of finalizing the speaker details.
OK, I’M READY!
Great, we can’t wait to receive your application! Apply now.