I’ve been a fan of the current BBC News website for some time. When I caught news of its upcoming changes I admittedly was anxious, but thankfully they’ve made a great site even better.
- a fresh, updated design, with more space for the main stories of the day.
- Larger, bolder text.
- Better use of video and images
- clearer and more prominent labelling and signposting of key stories, whether you are on the front page or a story page
- a better indication of which are the most recent headlines
- easier ways to share stories with others, for those who wish to
Before and after shots below, but check for yourself here – before and after. Both are still live until tomorrow when the beta site replaces the current (before) one.
Google launches "Fiber Communities" to share the broadband love