It’s a seismic day for amorous app making, plane taking geeks who never liked Michael Jackson and who only eat pies. Also if you’re a stalker then you’re in the golden era of apps that will make your life easier.
- The King of Pop got posthumously hacked.
- Curly haired game nut Jane, decided to gamify nature and use earthquakes as her alarm clock.
- Now your discounts on posh stuff to wear at Embassy drinks parties come with added spurious influence scoring.
- The battle to be the greenest car manufacturer was won, resoundingly by Mercedes with its invisible car.
- The Simpsons do Game of Thrones, geeks self-combusted with excitement.
- Geeks got another boost with 10 ways to make love and not create a viral.
- It’s pie week, a week that can be enjoyed by the whole family and not just geeks.
- Speaking of pie’s, the raspberry variety are extremely popular and very good value at the moment.
- It’s best not to comment when a VC reveals a predilection for nasty girls.
- Hot stalker app gets into hotter water with its migraine inducing logo.
- Tomorrow is sexist trousers day as one woman’s mission to out a well known brand of leg wear reaches its frenzied crescendo.
- The Tea Party movement decided it was time to sleep.
- Don’t go into the backwoods, surely you’ve seen the film? Right?
- British tech reporters down on their luck and being forced to report celebrity sitings.
- It sounds like the ill fated combo of squeezing a spot whilst on a plane, it’s not, but in another way it could be.
- Planes are all the rage today as mega vacuum Google decides to help people get to and from the beach.
Read all of Technically Crunchy’s posts here.