All the interesting tweeters were at TED this week watching the not-just-the Blue Man group perform lewd acts, so we were left with the bird droppings. But we picked over them, digested them and processed them ourselves before sharing them with you, our enlightened readers.
Remember truth can sometimes take the form of a fish.
- All those bad reviews about sexually deviant elves in computer games, finally found a home.
- Sexual deviancy is the Friday theme as several building sized letters decided to defile Dr Seuss.
- A virgin closes, tempted by an apple – retail is entering the Biblical phase.
- Cloning is ok if you’re a mouse, or even a sheep, but if you’re German and your whole family is into it, that’s a no.
- A sorry collection of man stuff has been discovered amongst the apple pie pictures on Pinterest.
- Today was the first official day you could trade shares in the first site to actually review itself.
- Groupon for apps? wtf! For people who want to save $0.20 on something not as good as Angry Birds?
- Mean hipsters playing football on bikes in a crack den – must be an ad for the new Canon mega camera thing.
- iPhones fall in love, get married, reception is terrible.
- Yahoo cemented its roll as the ugly stepsister in this ugly fest.
- Crowd funding by proxy, by sharing of your iPhone address book, warped.
- Trudy needs a new desk chair, can someone help her?
- Feel like reviewing the second hand bed you just slept in? If you write something nice other people may want to book it, leaving you in a different, possibly smellier bed.
- Hacking is the new terrorism, time to hide those Commodore 64’s guys and cease the World of Warcrafting.
- Someone is reading my email.
“This event was off the charts”
Gary Vaynerchuk was so impressed with TNW Conference 2016 he paused mid-talk to applaud us.
Read all of Technically Crunchy’s posts here.
Mikael Damkier via shutterstock