Alright! We’ve reached the final installments of our year-end special looking at this year’s most useful new social media tools.
But, enough looking back, let’s look forward and serve up tools 10 through to six.
And then in a few days, we’ll unveil the TOP FIVE NEW SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS OF 2011.
Who made out top ten then…
10. The PRINT social media performance analysis service from Sociagility – While this was only launched a month or so ago, its potential in helping brands and organisations make insight-led decisions about social media strategy is plain to see. Your PRINT score is a combination of your social media channel and attribute performance and is based upon data measured against your pre-defined competitor set. It’s a really useful enterprise tool.
9. SocialBakers.com – Another great analytics tool that has leaped into prominence in 2011 is SocialBakers.com. The site features every imaginable social media statistic you’ll ever need and is especially robust when it comes to geographic and demographic breakdowns for Facebook. Superb stuff.
8. Zooshia.com – One of the more quiet tools of 2011, Zooshia allows you to create your own widgets for blogs and websites. You can create a ‘Zoosh’ of your Facebook or Twitter feeds or from a combination of sources. Best of all, embedding the code after you’ve tailored your widget is incredibly easy. #Winning.
7. Pokki.com – Here’s another tool that you may not have heard about in 2011 but you probably should have. Pokki helps you create web apps for your desktop, giving you easy access to your favourite sites without having to open up a web browser. The Gmail desktop app is especially sweet.
6. Contax.io – You may have stumbled across MyTweeple in the past (a Twitter specific contact management system) but in 2011 it evolved into Contax.io and also added Facebook functionality, giving you a central place to manage your fans and followers. It really is a beautiful thing.
What do you think of those? Tried ‘em? Know ‘em? Either way, we definitely recommend to you get familiar with these tools if you haven’t already.
And, we’re not finished yet!
The final five top social media tools of 2011 will be coming your way in the next few days.
Who do you think will end up in the number one spot?
Read next: Apple TV is now available in Brazil