Welcome to our weekly round-up of the social media tools and platforms that you’ll want to add to your watch list.
This week kicks off with some Facebook goodies as well as a nifty tool for Google+.
1. Link your WordPress blog to your Facebook page in one click with PagePressApp.com – Here’s a tool that does what it says on the tin! Over to you…
2. Give your Facebook page a fancy contact form tab thanks to My.Contact.com – Fancy is probably the wrong word, let’s go with nice ‘n easy. There are free and premium versions of this app so fill your boots!
3. Track your Google+ follower history with CircleCount.com – The premise behind this one is pretty simple – it will tell you how many Google+ ‘circles’ you’re in. Why does this matter? Well, for one, it gives you an indication of how many people are potentially exposed to your content.
4. Fire up your real-time engagement capabilities with ThisMoment.com – The team behind ThisMoment call this a ‘Distribution Engagement Channel’ which pulls in content from your channels (if you are a partner) and gives it greater visibility. For lack of a better phrase, this provides ‘targeted automation’ for your content.
5. A new twist on email delivered by ZeroMail.com – This is billed as an ‘email assistant’ and plugs into the major services like Gmail and Yahoo! It will also act as an incoming mail aggregator, bringing in messages from LinkedIn, Facebook, Quora and others. Could this be the solution we’ve all been praying for? A one-time fee of $100 will help, and perhaps hinder, that decision making process.