When you think of tools, you might think of the entire cast of Jersey Shore.
Fortunately, this is the 14th of a weekly series, in which every week, we’ll look at five social media tools and platforms that have created some buzz over the last week. As usual, we’ve tracked down some great tools that can help you and your business do more in this ever evolving space.
Check out the entire situation below…
1. Share your news minus the ‘Facebook fluff’ with Hearsay – The latest in a long line of tools that help you consume news recommended by your peers and trusted sources.
2. Has social media influence measurement finally been given some Kred? The team behind PeopleBrowsr launched Kred this week, which for all intents and purposes, is a more sophisticated and thorough version of Klout. The most useful aspect of Kred will be its ability to interrogate data among vertical sectors and communities. Read our full story here and sign up for the beta version here.
3. Collate and manage all of your social contacts with Contaxio – Contaxio is essentially a beefed up version of MyTweeple which has been one of the better Twitter management tools for a while now. Contaxio adds in Facebook, LinkedIn and Google contacts to give you a complete look at your social relationships and connections, making changes based on the insights provided.
4. Share recipes and discover new ones with Recipefy – While this name may not roll of your tongue with ease, its output makes up for it. The aim is to create a crowdsourced cookbook of all of your favourite dishes. Neat huh?
5. Prioritise your email inbox with SaneBox – If you suffer from Inboxitis you’ll appreciate the medicine served up by SaneBox.com. This works with any email client and can help you distinguish between priority and ‘save for later’ email messages.
Google has also announced plans for a real-time analytics product which you can sign up for here.