This is the tenth of a weekly series, in which every week, we’ll look at five social media tools and platforms that have created some buzz over the last week. As usual, we’ve tracked down some great tools that can help you and your business do more in this ever evolving space.
This week we’re lifting the lid on a tool that helps makes brand consistency easier, a new influencer identification tool and a site that helps you locate blogs by location.
Let’s hop on board!
Note: This week’s edition gives the creators behind each tool a chance to pitch directly to us (highlighting the importance of ‘about’ pages while we’re at it).
- Get a handle on a specific Twitter handle with Twtrland.com – In their own words: “We take a bag of tweets, analyze them, and create a profile page which showcases the person behind them. Currently we focus on behavior patterns, famous words, top followers, links, replies, songs, pictures and check-ins.” Check out my profile here.
- Get your paws on integrated influencer insights with Appinions.com – In their own words: “What are people talking and thinking about? Who’s leading the latest or important conversations? The emergence of social media has made it more challenging to discover the top influencers. Appinions meets this growing challenge with innovative and disruptive opinions-powered technology that identifies the topics, issues and brands attracting the most attention and the influencers talking about them.” Check out the introductory video here.
- Go go Gridly.com! – In their own words: ‘Gridly helps you create and manage print-ready documents with better brand consistency, at a lower cost and with access from anywhere.’
- Identify the best content from your communities with KnowAbout.it – In their own words: “We help you discover the most engaging and relevant content lost in your social stream.”
- Locate local blog posts with Placeblogger.com – In their own words: “Placeblogger is a site where you can search for local sources of news, information, and community near where you live, work and travel.” Check out the FAQs here.
That’s that! Catch you next week.