Not to be outdone by President Obama’s superb Spotify playlist, today the Vice President got in on the action and released a summer playlist of his own. Or, at least we think it was him; it could have just as easily been a hipster after a breakup.
You be the judge:
- Stay With Me — Sam Smith
- We Take Care of Our Own — Bruce Springsteen
- Come Together — The Beatles
- Hello — Adele
- Til It Happens To You — Lady Gaga
- I Wanna Hold Your Hand — Al Green
- My Way — Frank Sinatra
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You — Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- The Best — Tina Turner
- Til Kingdom Come — Coldplay
- If We Fall In Love Tonight — Rod Stewart
- Hallelujah — KD Lang
- Do You Hear the People Sing? — Les Misérables
- You Don’t Know Me — Ray Charles
- You Are So Beautiful — Joe Cocker
We don't shill.
Check out TNW's Hard Fork.
While Obama’s list contained tracks for both night and day, Biden went with a single list, presumably because after playing this during the day he wouldn’t be invited out at night.
That’s not to say Biden has bad taste in music. We’ve got at least a handful of winners here.
Unlike Obama’s playlist, however, which went from “feel good” to “feel better,” Biden’s goes from “double scotch on the rocks” to “bed.”
I still love you Uncle Joe.