We’ve added one more item to our Christmas list here at The Next Web. Check out these glowing, neon headphones made by audiophile manufacturing king Monster in partnership with Disney. The new Daft Punk-inspired TRON: LEGACY headphones were announced today and we’re not sure whether we’re more excited to see the 3D movie, which comes out on December 17th or to listen to its soundtrack composed entirely by Daft Punk on these killer headphones.
“To complement the futuristic TRON: LEGACY soundtrack created by Daft Punk required cutting-edge products that utilize the most innovative technology and high-end design,” said Chris Heatherly, vice president of toys and electronics, Disney Consumer Products. “We sought out true industry leaders to bring to life Daft Punk-inspired merchandise that will take the TRON: LEGACY experience to a whole new level for fans.”
The new futuristic looking headphones include Monster’s leading-edge sonic technologies and a few new innovations including:
- Monsters advanced studio driver design for ultra-precision surround-sound clarity
- Extra-large over-ear drivers to deliver deep bass and thunderous low-end effects
- LED Light Drive System used for the first time in Monster headphones to recreate TRON: LEGACY animated lighting effects
- Advanced noise isolation technology that blocks external sound so users can remain immersed in music, movies and games
- Removable boom microphone that can be placed on either side, giving gamers a useful edge while playing and conversing hands-free with opponents.
- Monster ControlTalk™*, which enables easy and clear hands-free calling
And one last cyber-cool gadget to add to our list:
TRON: LEGACY audio dock is inspired by the iconic data disk from TRON: LEGACY ($249.95)
Published December 8, 2010 — 22:46 UTC