TLDR: Maneuver data like a pro with this 8-course Excel mastery bundle for under $40
You’d be hard-pressed to name a software program that’s had a greater impact on how we handle data in 2019 than Microsoft Excel. For three decades, it has not only been a Microsoft flagship program, but its power and versatility have paved the way for the stat-heavy, analytics-driven business climate we live in today.
Bottom line: it’s a cornerstone business tool that can be adapted to nearly any industry. Right now, you can learn how to get the most out of Excel with The Professional Microsoft Excel Certification Training Bundle, a giant instruction package that’s over 90 percent off, only $39 from TNW Deals.
The collection brings together eight courses with over 45 hours of training that’ll give you the full 360-degree view of what Excel can do. You’ll get:
- Microsoft Excel: Advanced Formulas & Functions (a $200 value)
- Microsoft Excel: Data Visualization with Excel Charts & Graphs (a $200 value)
- Microsoft Excel: Intro to Power Query, Power Pivot & DAX (a $200 value)
- Microsoft Excel: Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables (a $200 value)
- Create Data Models & Relationships in Excel (a $200 value)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Master Class: Beginner to Advanced (a $200 value)
- Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced (a $200 value)
- Master Microsoft Excel Macros & VBA (a $200 value)
With these courses, even the first-time Excel user can start getting a feel for how to enter, store and interpret data in nearly any way possible. In these lessons — almost 700 in total — you’ll find examples for managing large data sets, reformatting and displaying information with formulas and functions, creating data visualizations and modeling, as well as using Excel Macros and VBA to automate huge portions of your work.
This limited-time deal slashes your final cost on this $1,600 training package to the bone, bringing the total down below $5 per course.
Like this deal? Check out Vault — you’ll get four premium tools, including NordVPN and Dashlane, to supercharge your online security. Try it free for 14 days now!
Prices are subject to change.