Taking a project or product from idea to consumers requires answers to some hard questions. Do customers and employees believe in the project? Is your development plan sound? Do your costs make sense? Have you accounted for variables in your supply chain? And finally — can you get this done when you say it will be done?
Making sure the answer to all those questions is “yes” is the point behind a management technique methodology like Six Sigma. You can get the playbook for getting projects done right and keeping all your stakeholders happy with The Complete Six Sigma Training Suite Bundle. This massive package is slashed right now down to an almost giveaway price, only $39.99 from TNW Deals.
This collection packs in 15 courses and will help you lay out a battle-tested pipeline for making every facet of a product launch as failure-proof as possible. There’s even a few courses honing in on Lean Six Sigma, with centers on eliminating all manner of project waste, including time, resources, money and more. You’ll also be introduced to using Minitab, powerful stat software to help display your project details in easy-to-quantify numbers.
Your package features these 15 courses:
- Lean Masterclass: Part 1 (Become Certified Lean Proficient) (a $199 value)
- Lean Masterclass: Part 2 (Become a Certified Lean Expert) (a $199 value)
- The Ultimate Six Sigma Yellow Belt: Minitab Proficiency (a $199.99 value)
- Six Sigma Green Belt Masterclass: Expertise on Minitab (a $199.99 value)
- Minitab Basics: Hypothesis Testing for Beginners (a $199.99 value)
- Minitab Basics: Top 10 Graphical Tools for Beginners (a $199.99 value)
- Minitab Basics: Top 7 Control Charts for Beginners (a $199.99 value)
- Lean Six Sigma Introduction Specialist (a $199 value)
- Six Sigma Green Belt: Become a Kano Analysis Specialist (a $199.99 value)
- Six Sigma Black Belt: Become a QFD Specialist (a $199.99 value)
- The Voice of Customer (VOC) Techniques (a $49.99 value)
- Process Mapping Masterclass: A Practical Guide for Beginners (a $199 value)
- Active Listening: A Practical Guide to Being an Active Listener (a $199 value)
- Lean Masterclass: Become a Certified Just-In-Time Specialist (a $199 value)
- Six Sigma White Belt: Learn Six Sigma & Grow Your Potential (a $199.99 value)
By the time you’re finished, you’ll have all the training needed to get certified as a Six Sigma practitioner, a universally recognized certification that proves you’ll be ready to tackle any project your company sends your way.
Six Sigma is an impressively resume-builder — and for less than $3 a course, you’ll have all the support to become a true expert.
Like this deal? Check out Vault — you’ll get four premium tools, including NordVPN and Dashlane, to supercharge your online security. Try it free for 14 days now!
Prices are subject to change.