City leaders in Riviera Beach, Florida agreed to pay a nearly $600,000 ransom to hackers who effectively shut down the city’s computer system. Meanwhile, we found out someone used a Raspberry Pi to infiltrate NASA’s main networks and steal data. Finally, a Iranian hacker group has launched new phishing campaigns against U.S. targets as tensions escalate between the two nations.
And this all happened in the past week.
With cybercrime an ever-expanding global threat, the need for ethical hackers — men and women who spot network weaknesses and help stop illegal incursions — has never been greater. You can join the frontlines in this critical fight with the training in The Ultimate Ethical Hacking A to Z Certification Bundle ($39, over 90 percent off) from TNW Deals.
Over eight classes featuring over 100 hours of instruction, this ethical hacking bootcamp examines both the theories and tools a working hacker uses to be an accomplished pen tester.
The courses include:
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course (a $200 value)
- A to Z Ethical Hacking Course (a $200 value)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced 2019 (a $249 value)
- Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch (a $200 value)
- Master Ethical Hacking from Beginner Lab Setup to Coding Advanced Backdoors (a $200 value)
- Python Hacking for Cyber Security from Basic Scripts to Coding Custom Tools (a $200 value)
- How to Hack from Beginner to Advanced Ethical Hacker (a $200 value)
- Learn Hacking using Raspberry Pi From Scratch (a $200 value)
The training also includes exercises to practice skills and techniques in real-time situations so you can ultimately prepare to earn certifications as an ethical hacking professional. Best of all, the limited-time deal slashes the price on this bundle to less than $5 per course.
Like this deal? Check out Vault — you’ll get four premium tools, including NordVPN and Dashlane, to supercharge your online security. Try it free for 14 days now!
Prices are subject to change
Pssst, hey you!
Do you want to get the sassiest daily tech newsletter every day, in your inbox, for FREE? Of course you do: sign up for Big Spam here.