“The average annual out-of-state cost for a bachelor program in Computer Science is $40,785 with an estimated average four year degree total cost of $163,140.” — CollegeCalc.org, 2017
We all know education comes at a price. But when that price is high enough to land your unborn grandchildren in the poor house, it’s worth at least scouting out an alternative to a prestigious degree. You can get the training of a well-rounded computer science curriculum — without the eye-popping tuition bill — with this massive 2019 Complete Computer Science learning bundle from TNW Deals.
Best of all, it costs less than $3 a course, just $27.30 with limited time coupon code: LABORDAY30.
This collection of 11 courses is like boiling a full college computer science program down to its essentials. These classes work you through the core tenets of programming, then how to apply that knowledge in high-paying fields like data analysis, engineering, cybersecurity, and even artificial intelligence.
The courses include:
- An Easy Introduction to Python (a $99.99 value)
- Scalable Programming with Scala and Spark (a $79 value)
- Break Away: Programming And Coding Interviews (a $199 value)
- The Web Development Omnibus: jQuery, AngularJS and ReactJS (a $199 value)
- Building Voice Apps Using Amazon Alexa (a $149 value)
- Building Chatbots with Google DialogFlow (a $149 value)
- Using Elasticsearch and Kibana (a $199 value)
- From 0 to 1 : Spark for Data Science in Python (a $79 value)
- Learn By Example: Scala (a $50 value)
- Software Testing Omnibus: Sikuli, Selenium, JUnit and Principles of Testing (a $199 value)
From HTML and CSS, to Python and jQuery, to Google, Alexa, and development parts unknown, this instruction is a roadmap to help launch any budding tech career. An over $1,450 value, get all these courses for just $27.30 during this Labor Day weekend with coupon code “LABORDAY30,” a lot less than the price of any one alone.