We all know how important site architecture and usability is to a website’s eventual success or failure. While the actual mechanics of site building are usually front and center in web development, it’s surprising how seldom a user’s feelings about a site actually enter the equation.
But the truth is clear. User experience (UX) is just as key to a site or app’s development as the user interface (UI) — so make sure you’ve got your eye on both with the training in the Complete UI/UX Design Lifetime course bundle. It’s even available right now from TNW Deals for essentially any price you want to pay.
Have you visited TNW's hype-free blockchain and cryptocurrency news site yet?
It's called Hard Fork.
This package folds in eight courses worth of material centered on designing web and app products that appeal to a user from start to finish. It’s 45 hours of training that’ll not only walk you through the crucial frameworks needed to build functioning, high-performing sites and apps, but also help develop the analysis and interviewing tools to find out what’s working — and what isn’t working — with your intended audience.
This package includes:
- UI Design With Photoshop: From Beginner To Expert (a $49.99 value)
- After Effects CC: Animated Infographics And Data Visualization (a $49.99 value)
- Web Design: Workflow Of Modern Web Design (a $49.99 value)
- Freelancing Career Guide For Designers And Developers (a $49.99 value)
- Typography for Designers And Developers (a $49.99 value)
- Photoshop, InDesign, And Illustrator 101 (a $49.99 value)
- UX Design For Beginners (a $49.99 value)
- UI/UX And Web Design Using Adobe XD (a $49.99 value)
The road to becoming a full-fledged UI/UX master is usually a nearly $400 training bundle, but you can grab it right now by matching the average price paid by other users like you.