Amazon.com’s role in all of our lives is pretty undeniable. But beyond two-day shipping and Alexas and ridiculous convenience, the beating heart of the Seattle company’s revenue has little to do with selling us toilet paper and Taylor Swift downloads.
No, the vehicle driving Amazon’s cash flow is their cloud computing platform, Amazon Web Services. AWS represents almost three quarters of Amazon’s operating income all by itself. And with more companies choosing Amazon to service their web hosting needs every day, the savvy IT pro is getting up to speed on how to best manage, grow, and troubleshoot sites and operations under AWS’s system.
Users can get started with a purchase of literally any size to get the introductory AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorial: Step 1 eBook. This book guides you through how to set up reliable, scaleable apps through AWS, all with an eye toward helping you pass the AWS certification exams.
It’s a great start…but it’s only a stepping stone. By matching the average total paid by others buying into the program, you’ll receiving the other 11 books in this package, all guiding you through every phase of running any cloud operation with AWS.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorial: Step 3 (a $124.99 value)
- Learning Microsoft Azure (a $124.99 value)
- Learning OpenStack (a $94.99 value)
- Mastering OpenStack (a $39.99 value)
- Implementing Azure Solutions (a $39.99 value)
- AWS Administration Cookbook (a $35.99 value)
- Mastering Cloud Development using Microsoft Azure (a $35.99 value)
- OpenStack for Architects (a $31.99 value)
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate Tutorial: Step 1 (a $124.99 value)
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate Tutorial: Step 2 (a $124.99 value)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorial: Step 2 (a $124.99 value)
All together, it’s training worth over $1,000 — and you can get it for a lot less than that before this deal runs out.