Heading up a successful project isn’t just about finding a safe middle path and sticking to it. A great leader knows how to take seemingly disparate ideas and bring all elements together behind agreed-upon facts aimed at a common goal.
Project management methods are that intersection of science and intuition…and if you know how to do it right, it’s an amazingly bankable skill for anyone looking to advance their career. Learn the different schools of thought behind leading a winning project with the Project Management Professional Certification Training Bundle, now on sale for $49 (over 90 percent off) from TNW Deals.
“Europe's leading digital technology conference”
It's happening, Join 15k digital minds to shape what's next for your business
You get a 10-pack of courses, introducing you to a host of project management philosophies:
- CompTIA Project+ PK0-003 (a $299 value)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) – Foundation (a $299 value)
- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) (a $299 value)
- Certified Associate In Project Management (PMI-CAPM) (a $299 value)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (a $299 value)
- Six Sigma Green Belt (a $299 value)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (a $299 value)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner (a $299 value)
- PRINCE2 Foundation (a $299 value)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) – Service Operation (a $299 value)
No matter your preferred approach, whether it’s PMI Risk Management Professional, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma, or PRINCE2, it’s all here. And this training also has certification squarely in mind, so each course is getting you ready to ace these critical career-defining exams.
Just getting certified in one of these areas would cost nearly $300, which is why getting lifetime access to all of these project tactics for just $49 is a massive deal for anyone looking to jumpstart their career.