Professionals of virtually any field can significantly sharpen their resumés and expand employment opportunities with acquired mastery of SQL, the database communication language which enables businesses of all sizes to efficiently manage and deliver information throughout their network and beyond.
The nine-course curriculum in the Ultimate SQL Bootcamp will guide you through every step of SQL instruction and set you on track for data mastery success, with transferrable skills in any industry – and it’s now available at just $49 from TNW Deals.
Ever been to a tech festival?
TNW Conference won best European Event 2016 for our festival vibe. See what's in store for 2017.
Throughout the courses in the Ultimate SQL Bootcamp, you’ll learn to master effective database design overall.
Conquer popular database systems like MySQL and PostgreSQL, using Microsoft Visual Studio to construct a real dashboard system powered by SQL, C#, AJAX, CSS, HTML, and jQuery.
As you learn how to manage your SQL database for scalable growth, you’ll master effective database design, and break down the complexities of concepts like joins, aggregate operators and interfacing with databases.
Soon you’ll be ready to take your skills to the next level as you learn SQL for developers, database replication, data encryption, and more.
- A SQL Server, ASP.NET, CSS, C# & jQuery Course – $100 Value
- SQL Database for Beginners – $99 Value
- SQL Tutorial: Learn SQL with MySQL Database – $50 Value
- From 0 To 1: Heavy Lifting with SQL & Databases – $49 Value
- Learn Beginner PHP & MySQL the Easy Way – $30 Value
- An Introduction to MySQL Database Development – $20 Value
- SQL for Marketers – $20 Value
- SQL Database MasterClass: Go from Pupil to Master – $20 Value
- Complete WAMP & MySQL Course – $20 Value
Your newly acquired SQL skills are guaranteed to qualify you for a new realm of career opportunities, with fluidly transferable skills in the workplace. Take 87 percent off the listed price for a limited time for a final cost of just $49 on TNW Deals.
Read next: How confidence affects your creativity