Whatever your tech ambitions may be, there’s no substitute for quality training.
Establishing a foundational set of skills, whether in coding, design or beyond, is essential for motivated minds to increase their earning power and professional trajectory.
Blockchain and cryptocurrency news minus the bullshit.
Visit Hard Fork.
With eight comprehensive courses in all major areas of interest in the tech universe, The Complete Computer Science Bundle will set you on track for success – all at 89 percent off from TNW Deals.
Consider this course collection a one-size-fits-all crash course to prepare you for a promising career in the tech industry.
For just $39, you’ll get access to over 78+ hours of quality tech education, through a handful of classes to help you establish concrete foundations in a wide range of coding, programming and data management.
Through the tutorials you’ll master programming languages from C to Java, conquering Python along the way while you learn to expedite your tasks by automating manual work, implementing machine learning techniques, and much more.
Master data structures and algorithms, and learn to easily manage the contents in a variety of databases, including MySQL, SQL Server, and more.
You’ll close out your training with a case studies course, exploring a competitive analysis of each company: how they stack up in revenue, growth, profitability and valuation.
- From 0 to 1: C Programming – Drill Deep
- Byte Size Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design
- From 0 to 1: Data Structures & Algorithms in Java
- From 0 to 1: SQL And Databases – Heavy Lifting
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming – Easy as Pie
- Learn By Example: C++ Programming – 75 Solved Problems
- From 0 to 1: Raspberry Pi and the Internet of Things
- Case Studies: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Apple
Your instructors hail from Loonycorn, and are comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh.
Pick up the Complete Computer Science Bundle for just $39 from TNW Deals.