There’s never been a better time to get into coding, with endless possibilities in what you can build, and enormous new career opportunities with each new tech breakthrough.
With the 2016 Learn to Code bundle, you can get into programming without any prior experience and begin building amazing projects for desktops and the internet like a pro, all at the price you choose.
“The most intimate digital technology festival on the planet”
CNBC liked TNW Conference that much
Available early to TNW Deals readers, the 2016 Learn to Code bundle is designed to help you learn coding without any prior experience, offering almost 100 total hours of content through nine courses.
Included in the 2016 Learn to Code bundle:
- AngularJS: From Zero to Hero – $299 Value
- Become a Professional Python Programmer – $199 Value
- Build Responsive Real World Sites with HTML5 and CSS3 – $199 Value
- Become a Certified Web Developer – $199 Value
- Learn Linux in 5 Days & Level Up Your Career – $197 Value
- PHP & MySQL Web Development From Scratch – Build 5 Projects – $149 Value
- Advanced Ruby Programming: 10 Steps to Mastery – $99 Value
- Git Complete: The Definitive, Step-By-Step Guide to Git – $99 Value
- Learn Cloud Computing with AWS – $99 Value
How Pay What You Want works: With “Pay What You Want” bundles, you can get something amazing for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll get the complete Web Hacker Bundle.
With the Pay What You Want Learn to Code Bundle, a portion of the profits will go to support Project Hope. So while you’re leveling up your skills and career potential, you’ll also support a good cause.