It’s rarely an easy task to find the perfect balance of space, access and security to suit your cloud storage needs.
Some services are good, but prices tend to rise after a set period of time, and the cheaper services are rarely secure. The most well-known services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) sell monthly/yearly subscriptions but usually offer restrictive limits in storage space, often forcing you to buy into higher plans.
Win a trip to Amsterdam!
We've teamed up with Product Hunt to offer you the chance to win an all expense paid trip to TNW Conference 2017!
A great solution can be found in the SkyHub Cloud 1TB Backup: Lifetime Subscription, now just $49.99 on TNW Deals.
With SkyHub Cloud backups, you can keep your files safe for life on SkyHub’s servers, away from whatever natural disaster or external threat that might threaten your devices. You’ll get unlimited encrypted backups of any size from up to three computers, and can view them from any device.
There are a number of reasons it’s been credited for ‘online file storage excellence’ by the Wall Street Journal:
- Get 1 TB of automatic backup for 4 computers, add more to your account anytime and backup all your devices, discs & thumb-drives
- Back up 1 TB of data as needed—there’s no catch!
- Quickly & easily get set up
- Rest assured that all your data is secure thanks to the advanced encryption security
- View all your backed up files on the web, store them long term, or take advantage of the innovative SkyHub hybrid storage system
There’s no tricks or catch here. You can store a full terabyte of data in the Skyhub Cloud, as well as all your devices. And this will be stored in SkyHub’s servers forever.
Get it now at an impressive 88% off from TNW Deals.