Calling all Designers, Developers, and Internet Entrepreneurs! StackSocial put together over $3000 worth of Mac Apps, Web Services, and Designer Tools just for you – and then discounted it to $35. Want to build a website or grow your business? This bundle features a great discount on tools to help you do both.
This SuperStacked bundle is headlined by xScope, a UI tool which The Next Web called “One of those tools that every Web Designer needs.” Another highlight of the SuperStacked is the Growth Hacker Bundle, which by itself is valued at $2,400. It includes several months of “Pro” subscriptions to vital web services like MOZ, Clarity, SendGrid, AdRoll, and more.
Hate spammy ICOs and crappy cryptocurrencies?
So do we.
This bundle starts at $35, but will increase by $1 each day up to $50.
The full lineup of this bundle is:
- Growth Hacker Bundle ($2,400) – 13 subscriptions to help launch or enhance your website or business (Moz, AdRoll, Clarity, SendGrid, A/B Testing, LaunchBit, Crazy Egg, Stride, Segment.io, RJMetrics, HitTail, Vero, Heap, GH TV)
- xScope ($30) – A indispensable UI tool for designers and developers – 5 Star App Store Review
- Painter Lite ($69) – Ease into the world of digital art
- ColorSchemer Studio 2 ($50) – Professional color matching app for Mac
- CSS Hat ($30) – Instantly turn Photoshop layer styles to CSS3
- skEdit ($30) – A simple and intuitive HTML editor
- Pixa ($25) – Quickly organize your image files
- Fumy ($20) – Paint with smoke!
- Photoshop Design Templates ($125) – Expertly designed, time-saving assets
- 15 App Templates ($75) – Fully customizable, hand coded app templates for
- iOS 7
- Hand-Crafted Design Elements ($75) – Vector artwork for your design arsenal
- 500 Icons ($75) – Universal web icons
- Train Simple – One month of Adobe Certified Creative Cloud Training
Remember, this bundle increases by $1 each day, so head over to StackSocial for more details: