Are you passionate about the technology, design and dealmaking? Are you available for at least 5 months (starting in 2016) to finish your graduation project/study? Perhaps you’re looking to get your foot in the door at the best company in Amsterdam? Then apply today as a Sales & Communication intern.
As a communication and sales intern you will support the Sales team. Identify potential partnerships, help set up proposals and communicate with partners. Before you know it, you’ll ink your first deal and will be off to implement it!
- Your study is in communications / marketing or commercial economics
- You have affinity with (online) marketing
- Closing deals is a favorite past time
- Great listening skills – you can listen to people, filter out what they want and translate that into a win-win deal
- Have at least 5 months to enjoy the best office in town (and some damn good coffee)
- Your English is perfect, preferably native
- Eager, ambitious and innovative – always thinking 2 steps ahead
- Excellent communication skills: sarcasm, humor and wit also a plus
- Time management is your middle name… must also be able to focus as rogue drones fly overhead
- A skilled, talented and painfully good-looking team
- Crazy money, fool! But seriously, we offer good compensation
- Never a dull moment – work hard, play harder
If this all applies to you, you are the one we’re looking for to welcome in our Sales department.
Please fill in this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions send an email to email@example.com.
Check out all open TNW internships.