Our audience and team loves gadgets, innovative software and discounts. That’s why one of our projects was a direct hit with both: TNW Deals. We provide exclusive sales on trending applications, e-learning, games, and tech gear in a partnership with StackCommerce.
Are you just as enthusiastic about gadgets, gear and e-commerce as we are? Then this might be a good fit. We’re looking for someone to join our marketing team, who can assist us with the strategy and daily execution of TNW Deals. Why? We want to raise the bar and sell even more cool products to our target audience(s).
Who you’ll be working with? You’ll be working together with our project lead Yasmin to make sure day to day tasks like social media optimization and product improvements are pushed and new advertising campaigns are launched. We’re looking for an independent, pro-active and creative mind who likes to think about new promotions, strategies and content that we can use to increase sales and build community.
Does that sound like you? And do you want to learn a lot of new skills? There’s an almost unlimited budget (as long as there is a positive ROI) to come up with creative ideas to acquire new customers. Get ready for unlimited possibilities and creative ideas for you to work on..
Marketing Intern (Netherlands based)
As a marketing intern you’ll be joining TNW’s marketing team to work on the TNW Deals project. You’ll be setting up the strategy and structure to acquire and convert new traffic. With all the different channels available to you, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SEO, SEA etc. will you be working to make sure they get the most relevant ads to convert them and acquire more traffic.
Along the way you’ll also come up with plans to get more companies to put their deals on TNW Deals to make sure we can provide our target audience with more relevant products. All together a great internship if you’re wanting to become a (creative) online marketer in the future and to learn from the best.
- Unwavering passion for technology, start-ups, marketing and entrepreneurship.
- You know how to write great copy.
- You’re creative and able to find new ways to get more visitors/ sales.
- You have a passion for data, numbers, visits and engagement.
- Google Analytics is not new for you, you’ve worked with it and know your way around quite a bit.
- You know your way around Excel and can tell us about at least 1 cool formula we don’t know yet.
- You have an eye for detail making sure your work is always top notch.
- Your English language skills are on a professional proficiency level.
- You live in Holland – we work in Amsterdam.
Preferred start date: September 2015.
Are you the intern we’re looking for?
We’d love to meet you! Send your resume/ LinkedIn profile and a nice cover letter to Martijn & Yasmin. If you have any questions about the internship, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Martijn either.