At TNW, we just love to shake up industries a bit and apply creative, innovative thinking, stir it up with craftsmanship, add the latest technologies and serve it chilled, slick and super user friendly. That is where you step in. Like a true Tom Cruise in Cocktail, you put the cherry on top of our Strawberry Daiquiri.
As a front-end developer you’ll be bringing the latest techniques to tweak TNW’s online presence, making sure our content is a breeze to browse and gets some oohh’s and aahh’s. What if work didn’t feel like working? At TNW, we love what we do. We work with passion and strive to improve something every day. We are based in the heart of Amsterdam and work out of the former Hyves HQ (Holland’s Facebook avant la lettre). We also offer a competitive salary to support your geeky needs.
- You have 2 years experience in web development
- You have media queries for breakfast
- You don’t consider writing a cool new jQuery plug-in “work”
- You can turn a PSD into an HTML template and nobody can tell the difference
- You live in Holland or plan to move to Holland (and have a work visa)
- You are able to work independently with little supervision
- Experience with CSS extensions like SASS and/or LESS
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Basic understanding of version control (preferably Git)
Please contact Alexander, send a resume, links to work and some words to explain why this job has you written all over it. We would love to hear from you!