It’s Monday and you’re keen to jump feet-first into a new week, but before you get properly started, there’s a whole load of news you need to check out from over the weekend.
Blockchain and cryptocurrency news minus the bullshit.
Visit Hard Fork.
So, all you need to do is make yourself a coffee, silence your phone and peruse the best tech articles from across the last few days on TNW and beyond.
News from The Next Web
- HBO execs are frantically trying to stop this YouTuber from leaking plots in Game of Thrones
- Apple is letting you create shareable Mother’s Day videos for Facebook
- China bans livestreams of people ‘seductively’ eating bananas
- People in Sweden are using Duolingo to learn… Swedish
- David Attenborough is releasing an app that features 1,000 clips of his own work
- Parents could get sued by their kids for putting baby photos on Facebook
- FormBox takes on 3D printers with an instant vacuum former
Good reads, features, reviews, deals, distractions and more
- Watch how a kaleidoscope is made (then make your own)
- The rise of the Latin American entrepreneur
- Why telling ourselves we’re ‘too busy’ is bullshit
- This is what Pied Piper’s box on ‘Silicon Valley’ was actually based on
- How one founder’s $5 million risk paid off
- How to tailor your video content to each major social media platform
- Take a hike: How walking doubles your creativity
- You can set your Facebook ad preferences to only cheese puffs (so why haven’t you?)
- How to pursue your dream job without quitting your day job
From beyond TNW
- Podcasts Surge, but Producers Fear Apple Isn’t Listening [The New York Times]
- Don’t be a journalism algorithm [One Man and his Blog]
- Imagine Discovering That Your Teaching Assistant Really Is a Robot [WSJ]