Keeping up with the constant influx of tech news is hard enough at the best of times, but keeping up with everything that’s happening at weekends when Christmas is just around the corner is nearly impossible.
Help is at hand, however. We’ve pulled together all the best tech news, features, reviews, deals and more from across the last two days to make catching up easy.
“We're hunting for awesome startups”
Run an early-stage company? We're inviting 250 to exhibit at TNW Conference and pitch on stage!
All you need to do is silence your phone, make yourself a drink and then jump right in.
You can thank us later. Or buy us a virtual Christmas present or something.
News from The Next Web
- #YouAintNoMuslimBruv – a very British hashtag goes viral after terror attack on London Underground
- Verizon finally introduces Wi-Fi calling this week, but only for Samsung phones at launch
- A woman was jailed after her car called the police
- Shaquille O’Neal’s Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn video game is as terrible as you could imagine
- PornHub’s Christmas ad wants you to give premium subscriptions to your grandparents
Good reads, features, reviews, deals, distractions
- Here’s our first look at the Final Fantasy VII remake
- The unwritten rules for ‘making it’ as a freelance digital creative
- Learn to code your way – on a budget
- Tech in Latin America: All the news you shouldn’t miss from the past month
- Gadgets on the go: Don’t miss these great deals
- Brazilian group turns racist online comments into billboards in commenters’ neighborhoods
- Score your dream job with a Six Sigma Lean Black Belt in IT certification
- How directed daydreaming helps your creativity
From beyond The Next Web
- Just Cause 3 review – a ridiculously enjoyable but stuttering ride [The Guardian]
- Can’t put down your device? That’s by design [The New York Times]
- Confused about the to-do at Yahoo? You can thank the IRS for that [The Washington Post]