If you spent the last two days hanging out with friends, catching up with distant relatives or just hiding out offline, then you’ve missed a whole load of news and features.
Luckily for you, we’ve pulled them all together into one handy list to make sure you don’t miss anything. All you need to do is make yourself a drink, silence your phone and clear 10 minutes in your schedule to catch up on everything you missed in the last two days.
News from The Next Web
- Facebook temporarily bans the phrase ‘Everyone will know’
- Report: Apple News deactivated in China
- Lost My Name is a customizable children’s book for the internet age
- Facebook, what’s up with that weird graphic that shows up after you log off?
- Microsoft’s Surface Book commercial doesn’t do the product justice
- Pinterest rolls out localized search to better serve international users
Features, good reads, reviews, shareables, deals and more
- Mark Zuckerberg’s year of books: Portfolios of the Poor
- 5 spooky indie horror games to curdle your blood for Halloween
- Secure storage for life with SkyHub Cloud 1TB backup (88% off)
- We’re all about to start taking 3D printed drugs
- 5 reasons Apple should make a professional camera
- Angel investors: ALWAYS looking for a hot deal
- Learn pro-quality drone photography & video techniques for just $25
- 5 pieces of wearable tech for meditation & mindfulness
- Apple TV may have killed all hope for Nintendo games on iOS
- What do you really think of wearables?
- 5 reasons why Google doesn’t want you to give up on its social network just yet
- The complete guide to never quitting anything again
From beyond The Next Web
- The Network Man [New Yorker]
- Safe Harbor Ruling Leaves Data Center Operators in Ambiguity [Datacenter Knowledge]
- Obama Won’t Seek Access to Encrypted User Data [The New York Times]