The start of another Monday can only mean one thing: another weekend has just ended, and you probably spent it offline doing other things.
But while you were out playing tennis/running up a mountain/avoiding your in-laws/vegging out on the couch/rolling around in a drunken stupor (delete as appropriate), we were paying close attention to the best news and features in tech land.
“We're hunting for awesome startups”
Run an early-stage company? We're inviting 250 to exhibit at TNW Conference and pitch on stage!
All you need to do is make yourself a coffee, clear yourself a few minutes and check out the links below.
You can thank us in the comments below – but probably won’t.
That’s OK too.
News from The Next Web
- There’s a real campaign to bring Britney Spears to ‘Super Smash Brothers’
- Maskbot will keep your dirty online subscriptions private
- See BB-8’s skeleton in this cool tear-down video
- What you should look for from Apple’s September 9 event
Features, reviews, good reads, distractions, deals and more
- True Life: I’m afraid the iPhone 6S will be too big for my tiny hands
- 10 of the most effective growth hacks (from a pro)
- GIFstory: Here’s the story behind 3 of the weirdest GIFs on the Web
- Start small: In search of the minimum viable product
- Master Microsoft’s Office suite with these two course bundles
- Seed funding for African tech startups is really taking off – here’s why
- Will Oculus explode or flop like Google Glass?
- 3 ways to hack your brain & crush your goals
- Why it may be harder than you think to make it as an independent developer
- August in Latin America: All the tech news you shouldn’t miss from the past month
- The entire world is broken UX, but humans are incredible hacking machines
- What it means to build a culture of positivity
- Apple’s AirPort Extreme vs Google’s OnHub: two powerhouse routers, separated by software
- Officelovin’: Tech startup offices are the new hiring tools
- Last chance to buy SkyHub Cloud Unlimited Backup and the Mac Power User Bundle
- The benefits of being selfish
- This could be how we drink whiskey in space
- The best quality you can have in a startup scene is loyalty
From beyond The Next Web
- Steve Jobs’ widow pulled out of documentary on late Apple chief, claims film-maker [The Guardian]
- A Rarity at Sony: New Gadget From a 25-Year-Old [The Wall Street Journal]
- A Sharing Economy Where Teachers Win [The New York Times]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.