If you spent the weekend lounging around in the sun, abseiling, kayaking, rock climbing and generally living your life like it’s some sort of advert, then there’s a good chance that you missed all the most excting tech news and features over the weekend.
You might also have missed them all if you spent the last two days in a semi-conscious state stuck in front of the TV, though you have less of an excuse.
Whatever the reason, we’ve put together everything you missed over the weekend in one handy list. All you need to do is make yourself a coffee and clear enough time in your schedule to read down.
News from The Next Web
- Streaks for Android helps you stick with your habits using Jerry Seinfeld’s productivity trick
- This Cardboard version of Flappy Bird for Android lets you play as the bird in 3D
- Game of Thrones keyboard app lets you troll your friends with hundreds of quotes
- Here’s how you can see who deleted you on Facebook
- Kiwi cyberbullies face jail as New Zealand criminalizes trolling
- Dr. Dre’s new Beats 1 radio show ‘The Pharmacy’ debuts tomorrow
- Greeks can’t use iTunes, the App Store, PayPal and more thanks to the financial crisis
- Company celebrates Independence Day weekend by claiming it owns ‘America The Beautiful’
- Minecraft: Story Mode trailer from Telltale is the Lego Movie meets Wreck-It Ralph
Good reads, features, offers, distractions
- Apple Music: A final nail in the coffin for paid downloads?
- How to travel and build an online business
- India – the world’s fastest growing startup ecosystem
- What’s wrong with the lean startup methodology?
- Interactive Coding Bootcamp: Get ready for a new career as a developer
- The secret to being creative
- How I grew a startup the hard way
- 6 signs that you should ‘nope’ right out of that job interview
- 13 tips for shooting low light photos on your phone like a pro
- Making your design portfolio stand out in 2015
- GarageBand is great but SoundTrap is a collaborative music app for everyone
- How Andela is helping Africa beat the world’s developer shortage
From beyond TNW
- The Decentral Authority [AVC.com]
- Where is Google taking us? [The Guardian]
- Cavy Aims to Challenge Xbox One, PlayStation with Gesture Control Wristband [The Wall Street Journal]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Pssst, hey you!
Do you want to get the sassiest daily tech newsletter every day, in your inbox, for FREE? Of course you do: sign up for Big Spam here.