Weekends, as we all know, are meant for relaxing, for spending time with friends and family, for playing sports, for cleaning your car. Weekends are made so you can take it easy and let the world pass you by.
If that is how you spent this weekend though, you probably missed all the latest and greatest happenings in tech land. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
“We're hunting for awesome startups”
Run an early-stage company? We're inviting 250 to exhibit at TNW Conference and pitch on stage!
All you need to do is clear your busy schedule for a few minutes, make yourself a drink and catch up on everything you missed in this one handy list.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- Facebook Wants to Help Your Friends Pronounce Your Name
- Coming Soon to Photoshop: Enhanced 3D Functionality
- Facebook Is Retiring Its Like Box Plugin on June 23
- The Most Popular TNW Deals This Week
- How to Be As Great As Elon Musk: Advice from His Ex-wife
- What I Learned Losing $1.5m of My Own Money
- Lomo’Instant Review: A Toy Camera for Advanced Photographers
- The Origins Of Letters
- The Most Productive Ways To Waste Your Time
- The Secrets To A Successful Kickoff Meeting
- Write Ugly: How to Write 20 Posts In 48 Hours
- What Startups Can Learn From Nature
From beyond The Next Web
- Google’s Steely Foe in Europe [The New York Times]
- Norway Will Be the First Country to Turn Off FM Radio in 2017 [Gizmodo]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.