With Monday now firmly underway, it’s time to accept that the weekend is over once again. But if you spent it out with friends, partying, indulging in your hobbies or maybe even just sitting on your sofa not moving a muscle, we’ve got all the news and features you missed while you weren’t paying attention.
We’ve even put them into a nice, easily digestible bullet point list because we know you don’t have time to waste. All you have to do is make yourself a drink and put your phone on silent for 10 minutes while you catch up on everything you missed from The Next Web and beyond in the last two days.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- Amazon Won’t Be Delivering Packages by Drone Anytime Soon
- LG’s New Smartwatch is a Stylish All-metal Affair
- 10 Years Later, YouTube is Still Pure Internet
- Flickr’s Beta Camera Roll Lets You Easily Browse Your Photos
- Snapchat is Experimenting with Localized ‘Our Stories’ Feature
- Apple Might Be Building a Car, But It’s Unlikely To Be Released
- 9 Apps That Can Change the Way You Work
- Walking up a Mountain, One Step at a Time
- First-time Founder’s Guide to Term Sheets (Part 3)
- You Don’t Get What You Don’t Ask For
- The Modern Mentor: How to Effectively Court Influencers
- The Genius of Timehop’s Valentines Day Warning
- The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Social Media Benchmarks
- Top TNW Deals This Week
- Lessons from Chronicling 100 Days of Happiness
- What Does Your Selfie Say About You?
From beyond The Next Web
- The Shape of Things to Come [The New Yorker]
- Hoping Google’s Lab Is a Rainmaker [The New York Times]
- Fashion’s big brands follow the money to join the wearable tech revolution [The Guardian]
Ever been to a tech festival?
TNW Conference won best European Event 2016 for our festival vibe. See what's in store for 2017.
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.