Monday is upon us once again, but rather than feeling glum about how quickly the weekend passed you by, it’s time to catch up on all the best tech news you missed while you were out doing all those exciting other (non-work) things.
So, make yourself a coffee, pop your phone on silent and spend 10 minutes catching up on everything you missed while you weren’t paying attention. Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone you took your eye off the ball.
News from The Next Web
- Google Acquires Photo Backup Service Odysee
- Sink Into The ’50 Shades of Grey’ Spirit With An Erotic Lego
- Buy a OnePlus One in India Without an Invite
- Top TNW Deals This Week
- Charging a Subscription Won’t Fix Twitter’s Harassment Problem
- 6 Important Things To Know About How Your Brain Learns
- How PR is Different in Latin America vs. the US
- Collaborative Problems: We’re Not All Social Networkers
- PhotoSweeper Upgrade Takes Control Of Your Photo Collection
- The Components of a Content Manager’s Editorial Calendar
- The Best Thing I Ever Created: Jonathan Snook on the Discipline of Self-publishing
- First-Time Founder’s Guide to Term Sheets (Part 2)
- 8 Out of 10 Statistics are Totally Made Up
- Real-Life Business Lessons from The Challenger’s Almanac
From beyond The Next Web
- VPNs Dissolve National Boundaries Online, for Work and Movie-Watching [The New York Times]
- Google Maps: a decade of transforming the mapping landscape [The Guardian]
- The Carlota Perez Framework [AVC.com]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.