It’s Monday once again, and if you spent the weekend on a digital detox, out with friends, spending time with your family or doing the other million things that weekends are made for, that can only mean one thing: it’s time to catch up on all the tech news you missed over the last two days.
All you need to do now is make yourself a coffee, dodge those emails and phone calls for the next 10 minutes and peruse everything you’ve missed. Don’t worry, we’ll wait for you to make that drink first.
News from The Next Web
- Twitter Quietly Kills Website Analytics In Favor of Cards
- It’s Not Just You: .Co Domains Are Having Issues
- Malaysia Airlines Site Hacked by Lizard Squad
- Why Smartwatch Battery Life Matters
- The Complete Guide to Backing Up Your Computer
- Understanding the Exposure Triangle in Photography
- 9 Overlooked Things to Consider Before Going Mobile-First
- Using Google+ and Pinterest Search for Long-Term Impact
- What Does a Chief Experience Officer Actually Do?
- Why You Should Take A Social Media Sabbatical
- 10 Tech Conferences Around the World to Attend in 2015
- 8 Resources for Funding Mobile Healthcare and Fitness Startup
- 7 Science-Based Reasons to Use Emoticons at Work
From beyond The Next Web
- Tech Giants Invest in New Dreams of Grandeur [The New York Times]
- Coinbase Secures Approval to Launch Regulated US Bitcoin Exchange [CoinDesk]
- Where do Mobile Numbers Come From? [Ben-Evans.com]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.