With each weekend that passes, the number of shopping days left until Christmas gets fewer and fewer, and whether you’re a last-minute panicker or wily early planner, sometimes you’re going to need to venture offline to find what you need.
Don’t worry though, we’re always paying attention to the latest and greatest in tech happenings across the weekend so you didn’t miss a thing.
All you need to do is pop your phone on silent for 10 minutes, make yourself a coffee and catch up on everything you missed. Oh, and three weeks, three days is exactly how long you have until Christmas day.
Bulletins from The Next Web
- The Anti-Social Network
- Eastern Europe: November Tech News Roundup
- Revert Keeps Daily Backups For Your Cloud Apps
- The Marketer’s Guide to the Benefits of Vimeo Over YouTube
- 8 Ways to Evaluate Technical Employees
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of SEO
- 9 Sleeping Habits to Enhance Your Productivity
- Before ‘Birdman’: The 5 Best Jazz Scores in Movie History
- Biker-Gang Style T-Shirts Sport Designer Flair
- How to Make Your Conference or Event Journalist Friendly
From beyond The Next Web
- Star Witness in Apple Lawsuit Is Steve Jobs [The New York Times]
- The Missing Maps Project wants to map the world using a global network of volunteers [The Washington Post]
- Audio Storytelling [AVC.com]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Image credit: Shutterstock